Returns & Exchanges
We want you to be pleased with your shopping experience at the Post Ranch Mercantile. If you're not happy with the item you received, we will gladly assist you with a return or exchange of merchandise.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a description of the item you'd like to return and the reason. We will respond within 24 hours with instructions for your return.
- Returns/exchanges must be made within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Item(s) cannot be worn or used and must be in resalable condition.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Please note all international orders are final sale and cannot be returned.
- All refunds will be credited to the original form of payment.
Returns & Refund Policies
Our return policy is 30 days from the day of delivery. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please note all international orders are final sale and cannot be returned.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods.
- Additional non-returnable items:
- Personalized items
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. If your return is not approved, the item purchased will be sent back to you.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items that arrive defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to:
47900 Highway 1
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Shipping your return
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
47900 Highway 1
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.